Provide care for your loved one when you are not able to give it yourself.
MISSION STATEMENT: To create a purposeful, compassionate and safe environment through exceptional care that will dignify and enrich the lives of those afflicted with decreased cognition, dementia, or Alzheimer’s; and provide peace of mind for their families.
Giving them the care they need, when they need it most.
The Silver Leaf program includes all the features you would expect with assistive care:
- All inclusive pricing
- Individual plan of care for each resident updated minimally each quarter
- Focus on the person, their unique abilities, qualities, preferences and spirit. We determine what they can do for themselves and assist where needed.
- Opportunity to flourish, continue to live a dignified and meaningful life through a structured day which integrates daily living tasks and engages residents at all levels.
- Appropriate activities which are simple and routine. Examples include reminiscing, small group activities, pet therapy, sensory stimulation, motor skills, music therapy, exercise and intergenerational events.
- Outdoor courtyard, living and multi-purpose room, dining room, monitored entries and exits specifically designed for memory care residents.
- Ongoing dementia care training for staff and caregivers.